Venture Advisory is an independent corporate advisory team with offices in Sydney and Melbourne
We pride ourselves in thought leadership specialising in high growth, technology enabled sectors including Telecommunications, ICT, Media, Energy, Travel and Tourism, Health and Financial Services sectors
We are passionate about the process of change and how our clients use technology and information to reshape their businesses, creating unique competitive advantages. We believe the next five to ten years will bring unprecedented change to most industries and that our will clients need to understand and embrace change as a very disruptive force. This requires our clients to develop business strategies that consider merits of both organic growth as well as mergers and acquisitions and participation in sector consolidation. We are agnostic as to whether the right solution is organic or involves M&A.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Equity, hybrid and debt raising
- Joint ventures, alliances and partnerships
- Business planning focused on growth and turn around strategies
- Capital management, strategy and execution
- Governance and shareholder issues management
What we do
Venture Advisory provides end-to-end corporate advisory services, advising clients in both traditional and emerging sectors.
Our core team has many years of transactions advisory experience across a broad range of transactions and markets, which allows us to deliver high quality and relevant advice to maximise successful outcomes.
Mergers and acquisitions
Our merger and acquisition advisory services include:
- Public and private company transactions
- Acquisitions, disposals and restructuring
- Evaluating potential corporate transactions and providing business valuations
- Identifying potential buyers and maximising competitive tension in sale processes
- Assisting with negotiating and completing transactions
- Private Equity (e.g. LBO, LBI, etc.) and Venture Capital transactions
- Capital management initiatives
Our capital markets advisory service includes assisting with preparation, structuring and appointing banks or brokers to execute:
- Initial Public Offerings and follow on equity raisings (including placements and entitlement offers)
- Fundraising by issuing equity, debt and hybrid securities, including advising on transaction structuring and investor targeting (institutional investors, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, corporates, private equity and high net wealth individuals)
- Acquisition financing packages
- Sell-downs and block-trades.
financial and business Strategy
We also help companies align their financial strategy with their business strategy:
- Assisting management and boards in developing their business and financing strategies
- Identification, analysis and advice on business strategies, including identification of appropriate joint venture and alliance partners
- Communicating strategies to the media and financial markets
- Governance and shareholder issues